Friday, March 30, 2007

I think I might be addicted to Court TV

The one thing about Court TV I can't stand is Nancy Grace - funny thing is, I can't stop watching her, she's like a car accident on the freeway, you can't help but watch her - she's so annoying and really, whats with her hair?

So i weighed myself this morning and I gained a pound - I know you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday, but ugh, still - I was hoping for a different result - I've decided that I will only eat twice a day, no more - I'm trying to see if I can skip dinner, that seems to be my trouble spot and I don't end up eating until late and its just sitting there making me fatter.

Guess who emailed me last night? Thats right - the boy - and then we played email tag with eachother for about an hour this morning after that - cute.

No comments: